The Wednesday July 29 Mid-morning practice is cancelled due to scheduling difficulties.
Archives for July 2015
Here is your weekly update, accompanied by your reminder to get your registration packages in by July 31.
Saturday July 25 8 x 25m from 10:30 – 12:00
Sunday July 26 10:30 – 12:00 at Bowview
- All 3 sessions are 8 x 25m from 6:00 – 7:00
- Tuesday is 8 x 25m from 7:30 – 9:00
- Thursday is 8 x 25m from 7:00 – 8:30
- Monday is 4 x 25m from 11:30 – 12:30
- Wednesday 6 x 25m from 12:30 – 1:30
- Friday 5 x 25m from 9:30- 10:30
Saturday August 1 8 x 25m from 10:30 – 12:00
Sunday August 2 10:30 – 12:00 at Bowview
Monday August 3
- Heritage Day 9:00 to 10:30, 8 lanes open to all swimmers
Enjoy the ever-changing weather over the summer 🙂
Masters Swimming Canada maintains a number of programs to help swimmers stay challenged and motivated.
You can find them at: http://mymsc.ca/Programs.jsp
A reminder to all current CMSC Members that your registration forms are due by July 31 for the 2015-16 Swim Season.
There are Five (!) documents that must be completed and returned with your cheques:
Registration information page completed in full:
- Membership option selected;
- Membership List checklist complete;
- Signed Electronic Communication Document
- Signed Acknowledgement and Waiver;
- Athlete Goal Sheet (requirement for Sport Partner Application);
- Swim Alberta Consent Form: Signed (Part A or B and initial Part C);
- Cheque(s) (NO CASH) dated as described
- Calgary Masters Swim Club
Place the forms in an envelope with the following on the front:
Calgary Masters Swim Club
2225 Macleod Trail South
Calgary, Alberta, T2G 5B6
You can mail it in or leave at the customer service desk at Talisman
The files were emailed to everyone on the mailing but they can also be downloaded from the Members Only section of the website. They are the documents that have REG in the title.
If you didn’t get the email, if you aren’t getting ANY emails please leave a comment here or send me an email!