Here is the Meet Program (click here) for this Saturday’s swim meet, please check your events and let me know if there are any mistakes right away so I can make corrections on Friday. Heat sheets will be posted at several locations around the pool deck, we will have very limited number of copies available, please print off sufficient copies of the Meet Program for yourself and your team.
A reminder that warm-up is at 11:00am, and the meet starts at 12:00 noon. When you arrive at Talisman Centre, please access the downstairs change room and pool deck via the back gate on the main concourse level, you will need to bring a copy of the Access Barcode with you for scanning in at the back gate, someone from CMSC will man the gate starting at 10:30am.
Also here are a few words from Talisman Centre:
- Parking is extremely limited and we encourage athletes coaches and volunteers to carpool or take public transit as much as possible.
- Lockers are for members and customers only. All event participants should keep their belongings with them on the pool deck. Items left unattended in lockers will be removed.
- Please remind athletes to tidy up after themselves on the pool deck & change rooms and put all garbage and recycling in the bins provided.
- All athletes and coaches must have an access card (you should have been emailed the barcode) to gain access to the facility.
- Please remind all athletes that shoes and shirts must be worn at all times on the main concourse levels as we have had issues in the past with athletes walking around in bare feet upstairs.
- Family/Spectators, please wait in the designated waiting area to the North of the Customer Service Desk or on the concourse bleachers when waiting for your athletes and not at the top of the stairs where the turn style is or in front of the customer service desk.
Please let me know if you have any questions, see you on Saturday.
Meet Manager, CMSC