Members must register/book practice times for any practice hosted by CMSC throughout the summer and fall of 2020. Please remember the following:
- Members must only book practices in their own cohort (early morning, mid-morning or evening).
- There are no flex memberships at this time.
- There will be a maximum of 24 swimmers per practice (3 per lane) starting July 27th – August 9th.
- Starting August 10th there will be a maximum of 40 swimmers per practice (5 per lane).
- To swim with CMSC, you cannot be a participating member of any other sports’ cohort. I.e. you cannot attend practices for another sports group. More information can be found here.
- Check your emails for detailed information on practice schedules and new procedures/developments.
Procedures & Rules for Joining Summer Practices
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start of the practice. The coach will not be able to admit swimmers who are late
- Bring your own equipment (Repsol’s boards, fins, etc. will not be available)
- Changing rooms will not be available, wear your suit to practice.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel a practice or have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Do not attend if you answer YES to any questions on the self-assessment (below).
- Enter at the West Training Pool’s emergency exit for training pool practices and competition pool fire exit for competition pool practices (see below).