We are getting back in the pool!
The Exec sent out a very large and detailed email yesterday that discusses our return to the pool strategy and what you need to do to help us. Below is a simple summary of what was in that email:
- There are three steps to our ‘return to the pool’ process:
- 1) only 8 swimmers per practice (1 per lane)
- 2) 24 swimmers per practice (3 per lane)
- 3) 40 swimmers per practice (5 per lane)
- We will be swimming in cohorts (defined groups) so flex members will need to choose a specific session to swim in during the remainder of the summer (until August 31st).
- Currently, there will be no flex membership for the fall registration.
- Each cohort (session) will be capped at 50 swimmers maximum.
Due to the reduced number of swimmers per lane, we will be starting a ‘booking/lane reservation’ system on our website. This will go ‘live’ at the end of this week.
We will be starting practices on July 13th.
To swim with us this summer, please do the following:
- Full out this survey (mandatory to swim)
- Fill out this waiver. (mandatory to swim)
- Review Repsol’s “Return to Sport Guidelines“
Keep your eyes on your email and we will make sure to send you updates once we have them.
Excited to see everyone back in the pool!