Members must register/book practice times for any practice hosted by CMSC throughout the 2020-2021 season. This is for contact tracing purposes. Please remember the following (updated July 2021):
- Members must only book practices in their own session except for weekends when you can book any practice
- There are no flex memberships at this time.
- There will be a maximum of 5 swimmers per lane.
- There will be a maximum of 40 swimmers per practice (5 per lane).
- Check your emails for detailed information on practice schedules and new procedures/developments.
Procedures & Rules for Joining Practices
- You must enter the building no earlier than 15 minutes before practice and leave Repsol no later than 15 minutes after practice. Maintain 2m physical distance when possible
- Bring your own equipment
- Changerooms are now available. Stay 2m apart at all times.
- Use the “cancel” button on your booking confirmation or email email@example.com if you need to cancel a practice. Email the same address if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Do not attend if you answer YES to any questions on the self-assessment (below).
- Enter at the Repsol South entrance and let Repsol staff know which club you are from. After June 23, use swipe card at back gate to enter pool