Members must register/book practice times for any practice hosted by CMSC throughout the 2020-2021 season. Please remember the following:
- Members must only book practices in their own cohort (early morning, mid-morning or evening).
- There are no flex memberships at this time.
- There will be a maximum of 5 swimmers per lane.
- There will be a maximum of 40 swimmers per practice (5 per lane).
- To swim with CMSC, you cannot be a participating member of any other sports’ cohort. I.e. you cannot attend practices for another sports group. More information can be found here.
- Check your emails for detailed information on practice schedules and new procedures/developments.
Procedures & Rules for Joining Practices
- You must enter the building no earlier than 15 minutes before practice and leave Repsol no later than 15 minutes after practice.
- Bring your own equipment (Repsol’s boards, fins, etc. will not be available)
- Changing areas are available on deck, but it may be faster to wear your suit to practice.
- Use the “cancel” button on your booking confirmation or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel a practice. Email the same address if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Do not attend if you answer YES to any questions on the self-assessment (below).
- Enter at the Repsol South entrance and follow the arrows in front of the bleachers, down the stairs, and through the family changeroom on to the pool deck(see two maps below).